Why EB-5 VISA?
EB-5 Visa provides eligible immgirant investors to become permanent residents which means “green card” holder. Green card holder need to invert at least $500,000 or $900,000 . That’s up from $500,000, the requirement set in 1993.
The US EB-5 visa program, which offers permanent residency (also known as a green card) to foreigners who invest in job-creating projects, got its 19th extension last week.
EB-5 Visa Benefits for the Foreign Investor Include:
- One of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the investor, his/her spouse, and unmarried children under 21 years of age
- Freedom to live and work anywhere in the U.S., without restriction including in states such as Florida or Texas with no state income tax
- Education benefits such as access to public elementary, middle, and high-school schools and lower cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities
- No visa sponsor requirements
- No H-1B work visa needed for employme.
- In the event of a political change / significant event in the investor’s home country, he/she and family can immediately gain entry to the U.S. without delay
- Potential for U.S. Citizenship after minimum 5 years of established permanent residency in the U.S.
- You may qualify for social security and Medicare.
- After 5years, you may be eligible for for U.S. Citizenship.